Island-hop from Oahu to the Big Island of Hawaii and experience the world’s most active volcano. Round trip Waikiki hotel transportation and airfare get you to the Big Island for a visit to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Mt. Kilauea and the volcanic sites of Hawaii.
- Inter-Island Airfare from Oahu
- Round-trip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
- Friendly, Expert Volcano Tour Guide
- Big Island Candies (Time Permitting)
- Hilo Town & Rainbow Falls
- Historic Banyan Drive
- Queen Lydia Liliuokalani Gardens
- Kilauea Iki Overlook
- Thurston Lava Tube
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- National Park Visitors Center
- Kilauea Volcanic Steam Vents
- Jaggar Museum & Gift Shop
- National Park Admission
- Big Island Black Sand Beach
- Halemaumau Crater Overlook
- Volcanic Activity of Mount Kilauea
This tour is also available from:
About Your Tour
Here is your chance to visit Hawaii’s only active volcano and see the youngest of the Hawaiian Islands. On this inter-island excursion, you’ll visit the town of Hilo, sites like Rainbow Falls, Volcanoes National Park, and a discovery of the life of the world’s most active volcano.
See amazing natural formations, including the Kilauea Iki Steam Vents and the Thurston Lava Tube, to the chronological life of the volcano at the Jaggar Museum, and the overlook of the Halema’uma’u Crater.
This exciting tour to Hawaii’s most distinct feature is sure to highlight your vacation. Book your tour today and witness the power of Mt. Kilauea and the Big Island.
Departure Time: 5:35 am | Return: 8:30 pm
Tour Tips & Details
Round-trip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
Pick-up Location will be at consolidated location no more than 3 minutes from your hotel. Exact pick-up location will be printed on your confirmation letter.
- Passport or U.S. Government Issue ID Required for Airline boarding
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Leave your swimsuit at home
- Bring a Light Jacket/Sweatshirt
- Don’t forget your camera!
- No-Host Lunch stop on tour; cost of lunch is not included with tour
- Snack opportunities available during tour
We cannot guarantee lava sighting. However, this year many of our tours experienced a lava sighting, so it is a possibility. We cannot reimburse you if you don’t see lava, but we can tell you that this volcano tour is filled with tons of exciting stops and stories!
Volcanic fumes (VOG) are hazardous to your health. Persons with breathing and heart difficulties, pregnant women, infants, and young children are especially at risk should consult a health care professional before taking this tour to avoid potential health problems from exposure to fumes. All passengers are required to sign a release of liability form.
Airline flight times and Waikiki pick-up times subject to change.
Because this tour involves inter-island flights, we are required by Federal law to provide the Transportation Security Administration the full names, date of birth and gender of all passengers. U.S. citizens must present a current government issued pictured ID and international visitors are required to have a valid passport. Regrettably, we are unable to refund any portion of the tour due to non-compliance of these federal regulations. For more information on what is required to fly within the United States, please visit the following website. http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm
Due to airline tickets restrictions, all tours which include airfare are non-refundable once the reservation is purchased. Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable. Full Terms & Conditions